- Arizona Partnership for Careers in Construction (APCC) – JFK actively supports and participates in the Arizona Partnership for Careers in Construction as well as the Future Builder’s Academy.
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) – JFK has been a member of the Association of Building Contractors since 1991 for apprenticeship training. We have graduated over 40 employees from the apprenticeship program.
- NAWIC Phoenix East Valley Chapter #373 – John has taught numerous electrical seminars for the National Association for Women in Construction as well as the employees of various general contractors.
Safety management is a requirement at JFK. Each site responsible person is required to
be trained or certified in the following areas:
- OSHA 10 hour
- OSHA 30 hour
- CPR/First Aid
- Confined Space
- Forklift Operation
- Tool Usage
- Asbestos Training
- Powder Activation
- A weekly “Tool Box” meeting is mandatory for all job sites.
- The topic and discussions are recorded and returned to the JFK office for documentation